Other Support for Sex workers
- For information and medical questions
- For a blood test to detect sexually transmitted infections (STI)
- For a vaccination against hepatitis B
- To get condoms, lubricants, vaginal sponges, etc.
- To request access to urgent medical care
Espace P welcomes sex workers free and anonymously in Brussels, Liège, Mons, Arlon, Athus, Namur, Charleroi
Violett welcomes sex workers free and anonymously in Antwerp, Ghent and Hasselt
In case of unwanted sexual behavior
If you experience sexual violence, you can always turn to the Sexual Assault Centres (SAC). These are specialised centres that offer first aid in an anonymous and confidential environment. You can go there free of charge for comprehensive care and guidance, also if you are undocumented in Belgium, if you do undeclared work or have no health insurance.
If you are a victim of sexual violence, you are always welcome, day and night, for help or advice. You do not have to report to the emergency services or the police first to get help there. From the moment you register, you will be guided by one or two nurses. Together, you look at what specific help you need. You will receive customised help and you can always decide which help you want to use.
There are SAC's in Brussels, Leuven, Antwerp, Limburg, East Flanders, West Flanders, Charleroi, Liège, Namur, Arlon.
Support in a situation of exploitation
- Are you forced to do things you do not want to do?
- Is someone you know overseeing or controlling you?
- Is this person using violence or threatening you?
- Do you not feel free to leave?
Nobody can coerce you into doing things you do not want to or can hold you against your will.
In Brussels, you can contact PAG-ASA
In Flanders, you can contact Payoke
In Wallonia, you can contact Sürya
For male and transgender sex workers
Boysproject and Alias are social organisation for male and transgender sex workers: M$M, payboys, escorts, gigolo's, t-girls, $hemales, masseurs...
- Free STI/STD screening
- Administrative and social support
- Drop-in and access to computers
In Brussels, you can contact Alias
In Antwerp, you can contact Boysproject