UTSOPI attaches great importance to your privacy. Discretion and trust form the basis of our work. We handle personal data extremely carefully. In principle, what you tell at UTSOPI remains among us. Every employee of UTSOPI has professional secrecy.
How is the data collected?
By registering for the newsletter or any other activity organised by the asbl, or by contacting us by e-mail, you expressly give us permission to record and use the personal data you provide in accordance with our data protection policy.
For what purposes do we collect personal data?
We may use the information you provide to send you mail, register you for activities and/or send you other communications:
- To inform you about UTSOPI activities, publications or other projects
- To keep records so that we can provide appropriate advice with the necessary continuity
- To keep in touch with you, for example for follow-up or to inform you of an appointment.
- To produce reports for the government. In doing so, we respect your anonymity and never pass on data about you as an individual.
Transmission of data to other persons
- If it is necessary for the smooth running of the aid, a member of staff will discuss your situation with colleagues in the team.
- If we pass on data to members of staff in other organisations, we will always discuss this with you. We will explain to you what data we are passing on and will explicitly ask for your permission. Your data will never be passed on to third parties without your permission.
- We never pass on data to commercial parties or social media. This also applies to the data we obtain when you visit our website (see our cookies policy).
In an emergency
In very serious situations or when there is a danger to yourself or someone else, the member of staff may break professional secrecy. She may inform other care providers or services and ask them to put an end to the emergency situation. In emergency situations, the member of staff may exceptionally take this action without your consent. But we will always try to discuss this with you beforehand.
How long will the data be kept?
UTSOPI will retain your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with legal requirements. In addition, we will delete your data on request as soon as possible.
Who collects and processes personal data?
For Utsopi ASBL (company number: 0679.693.846), Aarschotstraat 208, 1030 Schaerbeek - firstname.lastname@example.org, the person responsible for processing personal data is Daan Bauwens.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly. You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Privacy. This is the supervisory authority for the protection of privacy.
UTSOPI adheres to privacy protection laws, such as the General Data Protection Regulation. UTSOPI is responsible for processing your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, you have any questions or wish to contact us, you can do mail us: email@example.com